Is this education or is this Socialism 101?
Questions asked of children on a survey:
- Whether the students think their parents, teachers and friends care about them
- If they feel they can talk to their parents about their problems
- If their parents have ever been in jail or prison and if the student has had to stay in a shelter or home because they had nowhere to stay.
- If they live with their biological parents or other possibilities, including: step parent, adoptive parent, father and partner, mother and partner, mother or father only, sometimes with their mother or father or if they live with relatives.
- If they participate in activities because their parents want them to, and how many days per week they participate in religious services, education or youth groups.
- If they live with anyone who drinks too much alcohol, uses illegal drugs or abuses prescription drugs and if a parent or other adult in the home regularly swears at them, insults them or puts them down.